Today I thought I would do a random Thursday posting of things that I have been enjoying this week. It has been a hot and dry summer here, which is rather unusual, but we are enjoying it and continue to be grateful for our fans and kiddie pool!
1. I love the purple double pointed needles that were my grandmother’s. Also, the vintage pattern book is so fun to look at!
2. I am admittedly not a huge fan of yellow, but for some reason I am really enjoying this yarn by Cascade (pattern is Barley by Tincan Knits).
3. The smell of lavender permeates our front yard. I always think I will dry the lavender and use it in sachets but really I think I enjoy it most when I step out the front door.
4. I love tomatoes and this year our garden plants are providing a generous crop. I enjoy them freshly picked or warmed in the oven with a sprinkling of salt and oregano.
5. We planted 4 eggplant starts this year and have exactly one very small eggplant growing. We are all very excited!
I hope you have a lovely week and are finding bits of time here and there to knit as school starts and fall approaches.