- I cast on another birthday gift. This dress, for an 18″ doll, will hopefully make for a happy birthday girl, as well as expand the wardrobe of her American Girl doll. Bonus: I had the yarn in my stash!
- Working on a new hat pattern. It is thick and warm and covers my ears. Definitely the warmest hat I’ve ever had on my head. I had to set it down while I waited to get the right sized needles for finishing and now I can’t wait to get back to it. It will be a great gift hat for anyone living in cold climate, as well as a perfect charity knit.
- Alphabet soup from Bob’s Red Mill. It makes a quick and entertaining dinner that everyone likes.
- Playdough. There has been a lot of playdough play around here lately. I like spending time creating something only to squash it back into an unrecognizable lump. It is rather cathartic!
- Little Free Libraries. There are a couple of these tiny libraries in my neighborhood now and I love peaking in to see what books they offer. This week we took two books and left four. Check out this map to find a Little Free Library in your neighborhood.