I’m not gonna lie, it’s been a difficult week. Nothing earth shattering or even a little serious, just the type of week where a glue bottle explodes and the soap dispenser ends up in the trash can and you end up running around out in the rain with your kids because you all can’t stay in the house one more minute. But then the mud …
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies You don’t have to be vegan to love the recipes that come from Isa Chandra Moskowitz, especially when they taste like this!
- Crocus I love seeing these little flowers pop up in my garden. Walking around my neighborhood I spotted an entire yard full of them; it’s magical.
- Knitting I am still knitting away on the second doll dress. The first dress is wrapped, packaged, and on it’s way to a birthday celebration.
- Listening I listened to a tape recording from a family event that took place ages ago, heard voices I haven’t heard in years, and it made me laugh.
- Reading I usually have at least two books going, one fiction and one non-fiction. On the fiction front I am enjoying the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich; perfect bedtime reading as long as I don’t get laughing too hard.
What is making your week a bit happier?