- I played my flute for the first time in ages. It felt so good to play again and my kids enjoyed listening and thought I was so good … nice words to hear for this rusty player.
- We have been enjoying walks through our local wooded park. It feels like an escape from the city life, even if just for 30 minutes.
- The doll dress I knit for a birthday gift fit the doll and was a success!
- It’s pancake night. I love not having to think about what is for dinner because it is Friday and Friday is pancake night!
- I have plans to warp my loom this weekend. I am still a complete novice so even just having it warped feels like an accomplishment.