- We explored a local park we had not visited before and enjoyed a lovely walk with friends.
- We celebrated a family birthday with homemade chocolate cake with enough leftover for tomorrow. Monday’s are always better with chocolate cake!
- Homemade spring rolls for dinner. They are easy but time consuming. With homemade peanut sauce they taste just like take out!
- I only need to cast off the slipper I have been working on and then seam it.
- The doll dress is almost complete. One more round to knit, cast off, weave in ends, sew on button, done!!