- We already had our first snow of the season. It wasn’t a lot (we don’t ever get a lot) but it was enough to build a lopsided snow creature.
- I am nearing the completion of my first pair of socks. I chose to do an afterthought heel and only have the heel and toe to complete on the second sock. I can’t wait to wear them!
- We found ourselves with an overload of apples so I made an apple crisp (recipe from Minimalist Baker). We don’t do nuts so I just added more oats instead of the almond meal. I also used 1/4 cup of oil for the crumb topping instead of the 1/3 cup vegan butter. Served with a generous scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream and I could eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- I am almost done with Christmas shopping.
- I bought an inkle loom 2 months ago and am having so much fun fiddling around with it.