- I wound yarn, with my expert helper, to make more slippers.
- I made lavender sachets for Valentine’s Day gifts with leftover bits of fabric and they were a hit. I love how just a little effort can make someone else happy.
- Still working on the doll dress but it is progressing, which is making me happy.
- I started reading Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin. A copy has been sitting on my shelf forever and I finally picked it up. The full-color illustrations are pure Grace Lin beauty and make the book feel extra special.
- We are big fans of hot pretzels and so we decided to make our own pretzel bites. Tasty!!